Using wireless microphones in the classroom is a very free teaching mode. This article recommends wireless microphone models for teachers and introduces their features and specifications.
Recommended model: WinBridge U8 Headset Microphone wireless
WinBridge U8 Features:
1. Adopt WinBridge’s original sound amplification electroacoustic system
2. Stylish, ergonomic, and comfortable design
3. Import IC to make the voice clear
4. Work with any speaker with AUX in function
5. Receiver with function indicator lights
WinBridge U8 Specifications:
Transmit Power output:13dBm
Polymer battery: 3.7V 380mAh
Product size: 150*190*50mm
Net weight: 41g
Frequency response: 30-20000Hz
UHF frequency: 700-730MHz
Recommended model: WinBridge U5 Handheld Microphone
WinBridge U5 Features:
1. This U5 Handheld Wireless microphone adopts UHF wireless technology, wireless transmission distance up to 50m.
2. The wireless signal is very strong and even can through the wall;
3. It has built-in 1800mA lithium which can support 10 hours of ultra-long standby time.
WinBridge U5 Specifications:
Maximum radiation power: 13dBm
Lithium battery: 3.7V 2000mA
Working voltage: 3.7V
Microphone size: Φ43.8*168mm
Net weight: 150g
Direction features: Unidirectional
UHF frequency: 700-730Mhz
WinBridge microphone packing and shipping
The following is the scene of the WinBridge microphone warehouse, packing, loading, and shipping. We hope to deliver high-quality voice amplifier and pa system products to our partners:
If you are interested in the above-mentioned microphones. Please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.