This article introduces WinBridge U8 Pro the basic parameters, main functions, user manual, official website purchase, etc.
To understand the details of WinBridge U8 Pro, please refer to the following summary and get the content you need.
Table of Contents
1. WinBridge U8 Pro basic parameters
WinBridge U8 Pro Wireless lapel microphone is a set of accessories for your audio device. The receiver can be plugged into any φ6.5/3.5 MIC jack, and the UHF wireless signals transfer from the microphone to the receiver, making your audio device a wireless amplifier.
WinBridge U8 Pro Features:
- Clear sound quality High Sensitivity Unidirectional
- The condenser Microphone produces a loud clean sound, without background noise or distortions
- UHF wireless technology with low interference and high signal stability.
- Easy to use and carry
- Built-in 550mAh high capacity polymer battery
- Suits any audio device with MIC in function to realize wireless amplification
WinBridge U8 Pro Technical Parameters
|Color Name||Black||Connector Type||USB, 3.5 mm Jack|
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer||Hardware Platform||Laptop, Smartphone|
|Power Source||Electric||Package Dimensions||210*168*54mm|
2. WinBridge U8 Pro main functions
Portable and lightweight: 50 meters stable wireless connection in an open area, loud, clear, and high fidelity sound. Unidirectional microphone design helps collect words more effectively and clearly. It is a portable head microphone for fitness instructors and an excellent classroom microphone for teachers. Suitable for teaching, meeting, public speaking, church, and more.
Wide Compatibility: Transmitter has a back clip that you can easily clip to your belt or pants pocket then plug a lavaliere mic to give your more freedom without being tied down by annoying cables.
Built-in 750mAh rechargeable: Both receiver and transmitter built-in 750 rechargeable batteries that can give you up to 6.5 hours of usage, they take about 3 to 4 hours to be fully charged.
Long Battery Life: The Rechargeable headset microphone has a built-in 550 mAh lithium battery, and the receiver has a built-in 380 mAh lithium battery. The included 2-in-1 USB cable allows the wireless transmitter and receiver to be charged simultaneously.
Works with 3.5mm earphones: Wireless lavaliere microphone works with 3.5mm earphones for real-time monitoring, listening to the background music, and your own voice. Compatible with smartphones.
You can also watch the official WinBridge youtube video to learn more about U8 Pro’s functions and product details.
3. WinBridge U8 Pro user manual
The following content is the WinBridge U8 Pro user manual. Of course, you can also download the manual in PDF format.
1. U8 Pro microphone can be applied to the market with Mic audio input equipment, such as amplifiers, portable audio, trolley audio, laptops, and iPad tablets, most of them can be compatible with Mic amplifiers, SLR cameras, smartphones, etc.
2. Please notice that when you connect the receiver to the PA speaker, remember to turn the transmitter volume down and then turn the volume up slowly. This can help avoid the noise generated at the beginning of the connection.
3. In a small room, you will experience feedback noise easily when your volume is high because the sound will easily bounce from walls and ceiling and feedback to the microphone. In order to avoid feedback or howling, the volume level needs to be adjusted depending on the area you are using. Please try again by increasing the volume level slowly to a point just below you hear feedback noise.
WinBridge U8 Pro package includes:
- 1* Wireless Headset Microphone
- 1* Receiver
- 1* Dual USB Charging Cables
- 1* 3.5 to 6.5mm converter
- 1* 3.5mm TRRS cable
- 1* user Manual
4. WinBridge U8 Pro official store
The official store website for purchasing WinBridge U8 Pro is as follows, you can directly visit this link: