This article introduces WinBridge U7 the basic parameters, main functions, user manual, official website purchase, etc.
To understand the details of WinBridge U7, please refer to the following summary and get the content you need.
Table of Contents
1. WinBridge U7 basic parameters
WinBridge U7 Wireless lapel microphone is a set of accessories for your audio device. The receiver can be plugged into any φ6.5/3.5 MIC jack, and the UHF wireless signals transfer from the microphone to the receiver, making your audio device a wireless amplifier.
WinBridge U7 Features:
- Stylish, ergonomic, and comfortable design
- UHF high-frequency wireless technology with a long transmission distance
- WinBridge special high fidelity original sound amplifier
- Easy to use and carry
- Built-in 750mAh high capacity polymer battery
- Suits any audio device with MIC in function to realize wireless amplification
WinBridge U7 Technical Parameters
|Color Name||Black||Connector Type||USB, 3.5 mm Jack|
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer||Hardware Platform||PC, Smartphone|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Package Dimensions||8.27 x 6.65 x 2.09 inches|
|ASIN||B08L99DJ9C||Item Weight||11.6 ounces|
2. WinBridge U7 main functions
Portable and lightweight: This smart mic solves that large and expensive problem with a tiny wireless microphone that is smaller than other wireless pa system devices. Weighing in at just 1.5s/1.66 ounces, its size and weight make it extremely portable.
Convenient to carry: Transmitter has a back clip that you can easily clip to your belt or pants pocket than plug a lavaliere mic to give your more freedom without being tied down by annoying cables.
Built-in 750mAh rechargeable: Both receiver and transmitter built-in 750 rechargeable batteries that can give you up to 6.5 hours of usage, they take about 3 to 4 hours to be fully charged.
Easy to set up: Switch them both on, they have a flashing blue indicator on each and connect to each other straight away the lights then go steady blue and you are ready to go. You can adjust the audio level on the transmitter to get the right level for your voice and device.
Works with 3.5mm earphones: Wireless lavaliere microphone works with 3.5mm earphones for real-time monitoring, listening to the background music, and your own voice. Compatible with smartphones.
Multi-type microphones: There are 3 types of microphones that can help you cope with any situation with ease. E.g, use a stand mic for interviews, a headset mic for presentations, and a lapel mic for recording.
You can also watch the official WinBridge youtube video to learn more about U7’s functions and product details.
3. WinBridge U7 user manual
The following content is the WinBridge U7 user manual. Of course, you can also download the manual in PDF format.
1. NOT compatible with Macbook & Bluetooth speaker.
2. Please notice that when you connect the receiver to the PA speaker, remember to turn the transmitter volume down and then turn the volume up slowly. This can help avoid the noise generated at the beginning of the connection.
3. When playing the video back on your phone please disconnect the mic from the phone so could hear the audio on playback.
4. In a small room, you will experience feedback noise easily when your volume is high because the sound will easily bounce from walls and ceiling and feedback to the microphone. In order to avoid feedback or howling, the volume level needs to be adjusted depending on the area you are using. Please try again by increasing the volume level slowly to a point just below you hear feedback noise.
WinBridge U7 package includes:
- 1 * Receiver
- 1 * Transmitter
- 1 * Headset Microphone
- 1 * Stand Microphone
- 1 * Lavaliere Microphone
- 1 * Dual USB Charging Cable
- 1 * 6.35mm Adapter
- 1 * Splitter
4. WinBridge U7 official store
The official store website for purchasing WinBridge U7 is as follows, you can directly visit this link: