WinBridge PA system has a cordless amp function so that you can use it conveniently. It is flexible and has the same quality of sound output both indoors and outdoors. It is easy to connect and use as a Bluetooth speaker.
Here’s the guideline for its essential features to give you an overview of how to connect the wireless mic or use it as a Bluetooth amp or speaker. For other functions, you can refer to the English manual included in the package.
To use the Bluetooth speaker function, please follow these simple steps:
1. Before using the speaker, it is recommendable to charge the battery fully for the first time.
2. Charging time is approximately 3 to 5 hours.
3. Ensure the speaker and your Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as your smartphone or tablet, are no more than 10 meters away for the initial pairing process.
4. Once paired, you can stream your music and adjust the volume on the main amp of your smartphone.
To pair the UHF wireless microphone, follow these quick steps below:
1. Switch on the speaker
2. Long press the “M” button with a voice prompt “UHF is waiting for connection” (If your device is under Bluetooth mode, please short press the “M” button to change the modes into UHF mode, and then long-press the “M” button until you hear a voice prompt)
3. Turn on the wireless headset microphone and long-press the “+” button on the wireless mic for a while; the blue indicator light will last on.
4. Test whether there is a sound comes out from the headset microphone