With the use of classroom sound equipment, including a portable PA System and voice amplifiers, teachers may enjoy interactive teaching. If you are soft-spoken, you can now be heard in all four corners of your classroom because our voice amplifiers can reach a modest audience of up to 50 kids in class!
A voice amplifier will help you avoid sore throat by allowing you to speak with less effort, which is especially useful when you’re in a large room and need to talk loudly to be heard by the last student at the far end.
Teachers had to speak louder than before since some schools are now practicing social distancing. However, talking loudly puts a strain on people’s throats and can lead to disease. As a result, some schools allow teachers to use public speaker systems.
We recommend WinBridge T9 Portable PA System for the classroom. Here are its main features:
- It is equipped with detachable handles for users to carry it easily. The speakers for this system are two 3.5″ woofer and two 1″ tweeter that brings a crisp and clear amplified voice.
- It has a Bluetooth capability, and a 3.5mm auxiliary jack can stream your music or videos on your phones, tablets, or laptops.
- It also has an SD card slot, and a USB slot, which can play your stored MP3s.
- The UHF (ultra-high frequency) wireless microphone comes with a rechargeable lithium battery that can go up to 5 hours of use and 80 meters working distance with the speaker. With a simple touch of the buttons on the microphone, you can easily pair it with the speaker.
- The Updated Bluetooth 5.0 Chip can cover up to 15 meters.
- Built with active noise canceling & sound optimization.
To help you in choosing the portable PA System for the classroom, kindly send us a message at email@example.com.