WinBridge sells a waterproof voice amplifier here, if you are interested in this, you can click the link to learn about this voice amplifier information.
Recommended model: WinBridge M800 UHF
WinBridge M800 UHF Features:
1. Two-color injection molding, waterproof
2. WinBridge acoustic amplification electroacoustic system with a loud and clear voice
3. Equipped with Bluetooth 4.2 cloud control to support for
4. synchronous teaching material through the internet
5. High-capacity 3.7V 4400mAh lithium-ion battery
6. Supports TF card & USB flash disk
7. Supports power bank function for emergency charging
WinBridge M800 UHF main functions
Waterproof and Durable Design: With TPU+ABS material sporty design the speaker enjoys an IPX5 waterproof rating, which can resist splashproof but cannot be fully submerged.
UHF Wireless Headset Microphone: 2 in 1 Rechargeable wireless headset Mic is only used for sound amplification, which is neither a waterproof mic nor a Bluetooth Microphone. With a detachable design, the headset can also be used as a mini handheld microphone if you like.
Bluetooth 4.2 Chip: The voice amplifier can be used with Bluetooth search-enabled capabilities devices, such as smartphones, tablets, and so on, some Bluetooth-enabled-searched devices.
One-Key Recording: With a built-in 4400mAh high-capacity rechargeable lithium battery, a personal voice amplifier can be a power bank for emergency charging when and where.
WinBridge M800 UHF bulk order:
1. WinBridge Brand MOQ: 1000PCS
2. Payment: T/T 50% Deposit + 50% Balance before shipment
3. Place of Origin: Shenzhen, China
4. Delivery lead time: 10-30 Days after payment confirmed
5. Warranty: 1-year warranty, lifetime technical support
6. Certificate: CR,ROHS,FCC
WinBridge M800 UHF packing and shipping
The following is the scene of the WinBridge M800 UHF warehouse, packing, loading, and shipping. We hope to deliver high-quality voice amplifier and pa system products to our partners:
If you are interested in the above-mentioned microphones. Please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.