- This voice amplifier system is a great solution for anyone who has trouble being heard while wearing a mask since you no longer have to shout, speaker produces good clear powerful amplification and it works well for distances of 30-45 feet outdoors or around 50+ people indoor.
- Portable voice amplifier comes with a lapel mic and headset microphone. The microphone headset is wired with a 3.5 mm plug. ▶ please be note that the lapel mic included is a gift but not main mic for amplification, please hold the lavalier microphone directly in front of lips to output voice if you would like to use it.
- The speaker accepts input from the mic, a 3.5 mm aux cable, a USB flash drive, a micro SD card, and Bluetooth. The speaker also has a built-in FM radio with telescoping antenna. Control buttons on the front of the speaker include mode, forward, back, pause, play, and record. Number buttons on the top of the speaker allow you to select tracks from recorded music.
- This is a personal PA system for voice amplification. The speaker measures 5.5”x3.3”x1.89” and weighs 10 oz. It comes with a detachable shoulder strap and plastic belt clip. You can have the amplifier attached to a belt behind your back ( to prevent high pitched whistle if too close to mouth piece) /waist, or you can hang around the neck with waistband included.
- The Loudspeaker is powered by a rechargeable 1800mAh battery. It is also quite easy to use. Simply plug in the mic, rotate the power/volume dial, and start speaking. It is popular among teachers, tour guide, singing, coaches, fitness instructor or elderly etc.
- Output power: 15W
- Battery Capacity: 1800mAh
- Charging Voltage: DC 5V, 1A
- Charging time: 3~5 hours
- Product size: 5.5”x3.3”x1.89”
- Unit weight: 10 oz
- Frequency response: 90Hz~18KHz
What's in the box
- 1* speaker unit
- 1* wired microphone
- 1*clip-on microphone
- 1* DC 5V adapter
- 1* charging cable
- 1* AUX cable
- 1* manual