In this article, WB001 is used as an example to tell how to use the amplifier with a gas mask, as well as the use of caution.
Instructions for use:
1. Take out the amplifier, fasten the waist belt to metal hooks on both sides; Then tie it on the waist or hang on your shoulder, the belt is adjustable. You can also use the back splint to cinch the speaker on the waistband or trousers.
2. Wear the headset microphone and adjust the position, stay 1 – 2cm away from the gas mask. Insert the other end of the 3.5mm connector into the voice amplifier’s MIC port.
1. Aim at the headset MIC capsule when speaking and keep the distance between voice amplifier and MIC longer than 60cm to avoid howling.
2. Do not insert or plug the connector frequently to avoid the looseness of the socket or the bad connection.
3. Recharge timely when battery power is low.
4. The amplifier should be kept in a dry and ventilated area, rain, water, thump should be avoided.
5. Original accessories are suggested if they need to be replaced.
6. Non-professional technician is not allowed to dismantle or repair the product; Please contact the local agent if there are any questions or service requirements.