WinBridge UHF Wireless Lavalier Microphone with Lapel Microphone, Headset Mic and Stand Mic Free Shipping
2021 New Year Sale 10% OFF
- This wireless microphone system adapts UHF ( Ultra High Frequency ) technology which transmit farther distance, more stable signal and pack with more crisp clear sound than 2.4G.
- There are 3 type microphones that can help you cope with any situation with ease. E.g, use a stand mic for interviews, a headset mic for presentations, and lapel mic for recording;
- Came with dual headed Micro USB to USB charger so both receiver and transmitter can be charged at the same time. Please fully charge the receiver and transmitter. 3-4 hours, charge can give you up to 6.5 hours of usage, which is more than enough for a performance or video recording.
- Features wireless that gives your more freedom without being tied down by annoying cables. In the absence of obstacles, the transmission distance can reach 100 feet without feedback or distortion.
- Auto pairing & easy to set up & widely use & real-time monitor, wirelss lavalier microphone works with 3.5mm earphones for real time monitoring, listen to the background music and your own voice. Compatible with smartphone, PA speaker system, voice amplifiers, suitable for doing live Zoom presentations and record videos to social media. Great sound quality wireless is a must have!
For teaching, preaching in church, weddings, presentations, training even fitness /exercise or video recording
- Auto pairing.
- Portable and lightweight.
- Built in rechargeable batteries.
- Very user friendly and widely use.
- Easily reduces the hassle of wires.
- Works with both smartphone and pc.
- Great quality and extremely easy to set up.
1) NOT compatible with macbook & bluetooth speaker.
2) Please notice when you connect the receiver to the PA speaker, remeber to turn the transmitter volume down and then turn the volume up slowly. This can help avoid the noise generated at the beginning of the connection.
3) When playing the video back on your phone please disconnect the mic from phone so could hear the audio on playback.
4) In a small room, you will experience feedback noise easily when your volume is high because the sound will easily bounce from walls and ceiling and feedback to the microphone. In order to avoid feedback or howling, volume level needs to be adjusted depending on the area you are using. Please try again by increasing volume level slowly to a point just below you hear feedback noise.
Plug the 3.5mm receiver into 6.35mm adapter works with mixer, PA speaker and voice amplifier; Compatible with mobile device with a 1/8" jack such as iphone, smartphone, computer;
Portable and lightweight
This smartmic solves that large and expensive problem with a tiny wireless microphone that is smaller than other wireless pa syste device. Weighing in at just 1.5s/1.66 ounces, its size and weight make it extremely portable.
Convenient to carry
Transmitter has a back clip that you can easy clip to your belt or pants pocket, than plug lavalier mic to gives your more freedom without being tied down by annoying cables.
Built in 750mAh rechargeabl
Both receiver and transmitter built in 750 rechargeable battery that can give you up to 6.5 hours of usage, they take about 3 to 4 hour s to be fully charged.
Easy to set up
Switch them both onn, they have a flashing blue indicator on each and connect to each other straight away and the lights then go steady blue and you are ready to go. You can adjust the audio level on the transmitter to get the right level for your voice and device.
Works with 3.5mm earphones
wirelss lavalier microphone works with 3.5mm earphones for real time monitoring, listen to the background music and your own voice. Compatible with smartphone
Mult type microphones
There are 3 type microphones that can help you cope with any situation with ease. E.g, use a stand mic for interviews, a headset mic for presentations, and lapel mic for recording;
How to connect to an iPhone or Laptop?
- Plug the receiver unit into mic side of the Y-splitter (included).
- Plug an earphone into the end of the splitter ( earphone not included).
- Plug the Y-splitter into your phone.
No drivers are needed.
- 1*Headset Microphone
- 1*Lavalier Microphone
- 1*Stand Microphone
- 1*Dual USB Charging Cable
- 1*6.35mm Adapter
- 1*Y Splitter